Temples that touch sun rays once a year :
1. Nagalapuram Vedanarayana Swamy Temple.
2. Kollapur Lakshmi Temple.
3. Bangalore Gavigangadhar Temple.
4. Arasavelli Surya Narayana Temple.
6. Kodandarama Temple, Kadapa District. Temples where water flows continuously :
1. is a great day
4. Karnataka Kamandala Ganapathi.
5. Hyderabad Kashi Bugga Shiva Temple.
6. Bangalore Malleshwar
7. Rajarajeswar Bellampalli Shiva Temple
8. ready to go Temples that are always shining in the form of flame and giving darshan.
1. Ammavaru's flame shining volcano.
2. Arunachaleshwar who is always burning,
* breathing * Kalahastishwar The sea is going back
1. Gujarat Nishkalanka Mahadev,
Punganur Shiva temple where sea water pooja is held once in 2. years. Monthly as a woman
1. Assam Kamakhya Goddess,
2. Kerala Durga mother. A temple where colors change.
1. In North and Dakshinayanam, Tamilnadu's Atishaya Vinayaka Temple which changes colors.
East Godavari Pancharama Someshwaralayam will become white on 2. full moon day and black on new moon day.
Sivaganga which touches water based on sins, will turn ghee into butter here. Constantly growing statues
2. Yaganti Basavanna,
3. Kashi Tilabhandeswar,
4. Bangalore Basaveshwar
5. Bikkavolu Lakshmi Ganapathi by self Amarnath that shines once a year.opens once in six months
2. Kedarnath (Lamp will be shining after six months)
3. Guhyakali temple. Temples that open once a year
Hasamba Temple, Hassan Karnataka. Anna prasadas kept after a year will remain like that without getting spoiled. once in 12 years
Thunderbolt re-sticking electricity Mahadev, Himachal Pradesh. the offering of self
1. Eating Kerala Sri Krishna Temple.
2. Vrindavanam Radhakrishna Bedroom with a single pillar
Pune Kedhareshwar is a symbol of the era, here water flows cold even in summer heat. looks change
Dhari Devi who changes three forms in Uttarakhand day. lighting a lamp with water
Odia Ghat Mataji Mandir, Madhya Pradesh. The mother saw the priest in the dream and told him to light the lamp with water from now on, still the same is happening. Temples that look like a human body
1. Hemachala Narasimha Swamy.
2. Ishtakameswari Devi at Srisailam secrets like a human
Panakala Narasimha Swamy who drinks drinking water while drinking.
* Yamunetri who has hot water to cook rice.* the special of the shadow
1. Chayasomeshwaram, pillar will be shadow.
2. Hampi Virupaksheshwar, tower shadow will take place in reverse order.
3. Brihadeeshwaram temple
* float in water * Vishnu (weighs thousands of tons), Nepal
* and still...*
Tirumala Venkateswara Swamy, Anantha Padmanabha Swamy, Rameshwar, Kanchi,
Chilukuri Balaji, Pandarinath, Bhadrachalam, Annavaram etc.
* Puri *
Puri without birds flying, Puri who doesn't listen to sea slogans, Puri which blows the wind towards the sea, Puri which doesn't get shadow of the tower, Puri prasadam which is swollen after offering to God.
There are thousands of temples like this in the country...