Flour – 1 cup
Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
Thick curd – 1 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Baking powder – 1 1/4 tsp
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1/2 cup
Chopped almonds – 1/2 cup
Castor Sugar/Icing Sugar for topping – 1 tbsp
Chocolate chips – 2 tbsp
1 tsp instant coffee powder mixed in a tbsp of hot water
Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
• In a bowl, mix flour and cocoa powder, keep aside.
• In another bowl, whisk the curd until smooth. Now add sugar into it, mix well.
• Next to add the baking powder, baking soda, coffee mixture and vanilla extract.
• Mix well and Now add the oil, whisk again.
• Mix in the cocoa-flour mix and whisk well until no trace of flour is left.
• Pour the batter into the prepared tin.
• Sprinkle chopped almonds, chocolate chips and sugar on top.
• Preheat oven to 200C.
• Bake at 200C for 30 minutes
• Cool the cake in the tin for 5 minutes and leave there until completely cooled. Take cake out from Tin.
• Add chocolate sauce on top of cake decorate with colorful gems