If you find embryo inside the coconut you are lucky. One in fifty thousand coconuts develop an embryo naturally. The soft spongy formation inside the mature coconut will give you the surprise when you break open the coconut.
It is edible and tastes mildly sweet and woody. The larger the embryo more mature the coconut. When leaves are ready to grow from inside the coconut the embryo is formed.
It is very good for health.
1) It is anti-viral and anti-bacterial.
2) It is good for diabetic patients.
3) It acts against kidney infections.
4) It is good for people having thyroid problems.
5) It makes you look younger by giving lustre in the skin.