The things from which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sought refuge in Allaah are as follows:
1. From debt.
2. From a bad friend.
4. From the torment of Hell.
5. From the torment of the grave.
6. From the bad end.
9. With grief.
10. From the evil of wealth.
11.From the evil of poverty.
12. From old age.
13. From the trial of Hell.
14. From the test of the grave.
15. From the accursed Satan.
16. From the trial of the needy.
17.From the temptation of the antichrist.
18. From the temptation of life and death.
19. With the disappearance of blessing.
20. From all the works of the wrath of Allah.
21. From the return of well-being.
22. When oppressed and oppressed.
23. With humiliation.
24. Knowledge that does not benefit.
25. From the prayer that is not heard.
26. From a heart that is not afraid.
27. From a self that is not satisfied.
28. From bad manners.
29. From evil deeds.
30. With evil desires.
31. From bad diseases.
32. From the hardships of trial.
33. From the evil of hearing.
34. From the evil of vision.
35. From the evil of the tongue.
36. From the evil of the heart.
37. From the evil of evil desire.
38. From being unlucky.
39. With the joy of the enemy.
40. Falling from a high place.
41. Coming under something.
42. By burning.
43. By drowning.
44. At the time of death of Satan Seduced
45. From a bad day.
46. From a bad night.
47. From bad moments.
48. From the domination of the enemy.
49. With every word and deed Which brings him closer to Hell.
50. From disbelief.
51. From hypocrisy.
"The Holy Prophet is the Prophet and Messenger of Allah." Allah created you infallible.
You could not be deceived by the devil, nor could you be afraid of anything in the world. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught the ummah to seek refuge from these things by asking for these prayers for the education of the ummah.
O Allah! We seek refuge in You from everything your Beloved has sought.