Well here is the picture of the beautiful cap. Its made up of Vetiver grassroots.
Vetiver roots are grown throughout India. Vetiver roots have a nice aromatic fragrance which is used for making Perfumes. After the essential oil is removed the remaining residue is used for making beautiful handicrafts in India. Usually, caps, Ganesha statues and other hanging items are in demand.
Even though most of the oil is extracted from the root, still when hanged on the wall, it gives nice healthy smell all over the room. The Remover of Obstacles (Ganesha) will still spread the positive aroma all over the room.
The headgear such as caps made up of Vetiver keeps the eyes cool. It is also said that these caps are instrumental in keeping a check on migraines.
The sunscreens made up of Vetiver roots were used by our ancestors. They sprayed it with water so it would emit good aroma in the room. It is now used in some restaurants as a style factor.
Medicinal Value of Vetiver Roots
1) A liquid made up of Vetiver power and water can cure acidity. The liquid purifies the blood and increases the efficiency of digestive systems.
2) The footwear made up of roots provides the required acupressure and helps to keep the body cool
3) It is also used for pimple treatment and marks reduction
4) It can be used as the scrub for bathing to remove dead skin and oiliness from the body.
5) It is used for making sharbat (Indian cool drinks).
The vintage looks and plus the medicinal value at an affordable price makes the cap a perfect choice
* Finally some more interesting facts
1) Vetiver is derived from Tamil word which means "Root that is dug up".
2) Vetiver bearing plants are planted on the " Konkan railway" rail lines to conserve soil and moisture.